Rochester - Oakland County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Range:||Based on experience|
|Benefits:||fun projects, fun team atmosphere, BCBS health/dental|
|Coil Group is looking for experienced User Experience Architect (UI / UX) to join our team. |
Create designs and experiences that change the way people work and play. Improve lives through interaction.
We design and build innovative mobile apps and mobile portals for Fortune 100 clients through enterprising start-ups and we are growing rapidly. Our firm is UX driven which means usability trumps features and flash.
We are not a staffing company.
We are looking for hardworking, thoughtful people who want to learn and contribute to the success of our clients, our products and our company.
Coil Group's culture is based on collaboration, initiative, accountability, integrity and putting the customer first. We do not let projects fail.
Our UX team is expected to challenge our teams and customers to get the best possible solutions, and contribute to mentoring other team members.
You can learn more about us at www.thecoilgroup.com
|- Consult clients and lead the design effort and direction |
- Gather information, research current needs and methodology, and elicit client requirements for project concepts and design
- Strategize with other project members, internally and client-side
- Create brilliant aesthetic in purposeful functionality
- Work on exciting projects for organizations spanning a number of industries, geographies and sizes.
- Provide user experience and information architecture expertise to create efficient and enjoyable web and mobile applications.
- Collaborate with product managers and project teams to define the vision and requirements for a product or customer solution.
- Conduct user research; collect, analyze, and summarize data; leverage results of data analysis to inform design decisions.
- Create wireframes, mockups, and prototypes; work with graphic designers to define and apply enterprise brand.
|Background Needed: |
- Experience in custom interface design (mobile design for iOS, Android and/or Windows 8 a plus), with proven success and a portfolio to match
- Willingness to travel for client engagements
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
- Team player who is self motivated and well organized
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Passion, motivation and desire to make a difference.